Wednesday, March 05, 2008

six word memoir

My friend Dorlana challenged me to write a six-word memoir. For what it's worth, here it is:

Achievement, then breakdown – recovery. Finally, happiness.

-----

Here are the rules if I tagged you.

1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

I was tagged by Dorlana at Supernatural Fairy Tales.
I tag ????, ????, ????, ????, ???? (Give me time, I have to figure this part out!)

1 comment:

T.C. said...

Kelli:

From one tag to another. Here's your task:

List 6 unspectacular things about yourself, then tag 6 other bloggers.

You can read my list at my blog.

Theresa